Sunday, September 24, 2006

Due to Popular Demand, the Return of Your Regularly Scheduled Blog

Allow me to start this off with an apology: I'm sorry that I've gone so long without posting anything. The vacation from posting coincided with Mohawk Party and the vacation from work in late July. Then I was getting ready to move down to Nashville, then visiting the fam in San Francisco, then driving down to Nashville, then putting together all my furniture, then doing orientation, then starting classes....

Anyway, game on. I'm back, and I'm going to make it a priority to keep posting. In fact I'm gonna go ahead and GUARANTEE five posts per week. Anything less than five a week and you get your money back.

I've got some catching up to do, so I'll start where I left off. Amazingly, there are only two photos of me with the mohawk that I had for two full weeks, and they were taken with a camera phone. It's not that amazing when you consider that I didn't see Canoni during those two weeks, and he's the only one of us that has a camera and takes pictures.

So here's the best picture of me with a mohawk. (Actually, there's a better picture of me with a mohawk, but it's on my Tennessee driver's license. Can't wait til the first time I get pulled over.)

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, September 25, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

My camera is broken and I have been unable to capture my life. I decided now was a good time to become an alcoholic so I can just dismiss all the missing pictures as the drunken blur part of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home