Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How Al's Camera Phone Will Cure What Ails Ya

Not surprisingly, Al Katz was up early on the morning of Saturday, July 1st. A little more surprising was his decision to snap a photo of me sleeping with his camera phone because he thought I was sleeping funny:



Indeed I was sleeping funny, but not as funny as I have been sleeping over the last few weeks, which is with my arms crossed and hands tucked into my chest. Al witnessed this a little later in the morning and snapped another shot:


For some reason it took Al's photographs for me to realize (a) this looks kinda strange and uncomfortable, although I wouldn't sleep like this if it wasn't comfortable, and (b) this totally explains why my left wrist has been killing me recently. It's extremely unnatural for my wrist to be bent like that for six hours straight, and, thanks to Al's camera-phone, I know I have to find a new way to sleep. That's the kind of research I can get down with.

Funnily enough, though, it wasn't my wrist that hurt me the most that morning. It was my pounding, aching head, resulting from a game of Three-Man late into the night and an early wake-up call for golf on Saturday morning. Al actually snapped another photo of me, just as I was waking up:


That about sums up how I felt that morning.

Props to Rotante for nursing me back to health, or at least whatever level of "health" I had before I drank all that beer, in a mere half-hour in order to get me onto the golf course, where I took money off Elis Davis and Chris Copenhaver with my unerring accuracy on par-3's (closest to the pin) and my "tactical rolling" philosophy, which allowed me to win the most Skins.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, July 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home