Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It Did Not Go Well

... or at least, I don't think it went well. Fuck if I know.

Immediately after the test, I walked to the Corner Pub and ordered a beer and a shot. Of course, I had no idea both were 2-for-1 on Tuesday afternoon. Oh well. I had three shots of tequila within 15 minutes of arriving at the bar. It's not surprising that I was in bed by 7:30 and got a solid eleven hours of sleep.

I'm gonna need it if I'm gonna bring my average up with my torts and con law exams. I was working at the kitchen table by 7:30 this morning and have been at the library since 10:30 or so.

I don't know what I'm gonna do if those go down like the contracts one did. I'm in a shitty, shitty mood, which I expect to continue for the foreseeable future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home